Pages

Translate

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Legend of the Straw Man




The Legend of the Straw Man

It has been brought to my attention that during the 1930’s, the United States began issuing its citizens what is known as a ‘birth certificate’. Surprisingly, these certificates of live birth may additionally be a type of corporate document used to hold every citizen as collateral for government debts. Whether this may be a conspiracy or not, it does appear that this action of the government is contradictory to its constitution. In other words, they have made us virtual slaves.

A straw man is metaphorically described as an entity that has the shape of a living man, but has nothing but (symbolically) worthless straw inside. In fact and according to US laws each one of us is actually two people. Meaning, one that lives and breath, and one that is in form of birth certificate and SS #. Therefore, it is our straw men that work for us, buy our houses and cars, and borrow money for us.

Nevertheless, I am not bothered by being required to have these documents to prove my nationality. However, I do find it very disturbing that my government may be using my identification to secure debts. Question is, “If I am to be collateral, will my nation’s creditors (other nations) take possession of me in the event of default?”  Hmmm…I think not…at least not over my dead straw man.

No comments:

Post a Comment